Friday, September 18, 2009

Week 2 Picks

Ok, so last week wasn't good. I won 3 games. But I do have an excuse for that: The zebras. Yes, it's always the zebras. I can name at least 4 games that were affected by the refs, and those were just the ones I saw.

This week will be better, though. I, well, I don't promise. But I hope it goes better. This week, I am going to go about my prediction process a little differently. Instead of predicting the scores(which are always wrong and does nobody any good), I'm going to only predict the winners.

Here are my Week 2 picks:

CAR<ATL
MIN<DET
CINARI>JAC
OAK>KC
NENO>PHI
HOU>TEN
STL>WAS
TB<BUF
SEA>SF
PITCLE>DEN
BAL>SD
NYG>DAL
IND
FYI, the arrow is pointing to the team I believe is going to lose, and from the I believe is going to win. Such as "Atlanta is 'greater than' Carolina, like in elementary school math. Anyway, that's all for this week. Have a Happy Sunday!

No comments: