Thursday, January 8, 2009

Playoff Picks; Round 2

No good came out of Wild Card weekend for me. I went 1 of 4 in my picks. My boys were eliminated in the first round. And every other team I hoped in the slightest would win, failed to do so. However, there is some good news:





I saved a ton of money on car insurance by switching to Geico.





That is perhaps the most overused phrase in the United States of America, so I figured that I was entitled to it eventually. Anyway, the Cards beat the Falcons in game 1 of the weekend. There should have been a "TV MA" warning before it started, because there was some explicit celebration going on out there. Game 2 featured my only winner, San Diego, who defeated Indianapolis in an overtime thriller.

On Sunday, Baltimore defeated Miami, and Philly beat Minny. So those sorry Eagles' fans can keep their mouths shut about McNabb's poor play for at least another week. Oh, and to the guy who told me that I was "As good at picking playoff winners as Dallas is winning them", I have 2 things to say: The first one is ":(", and the second is, "At least I won one." Just messin' bud. You're entitled to your own opinion, no matter how messed up it may be.

Time for some picks:
Last Week: 1-3 Overall Playoffs: 1-3


SD:24 PIT:21
ARI:24 CAR:28
BAL:17 TEN:19
PHI:17 NYG:24


That's all for now. Have a happy Sunday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, at least you got one right!!!............................................Last Week!!!

JK, man, I enjoy your blogs, but I have made so much money off of picking against you, that they are going to put my own private lane in at Wal-Mart!!!

Hopper said...

I'm here for ya buddy.