Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Week 13 Wrap/Week 14 Picks

I'm "wrapping" my Week 13 recap and my Week 14 picks into one article this week as time is of the essence. Okay, I'm kidding. I'm really on vacation in south Florida. I know you envy me right now. I can see your eyes turning green from here.

Anyway, Week 13 proved to be interesting as Giants' wide receiver Plaxico Burress proved that there is a more stupid way to get injured than breaking your collarbone while doing a celebratory flip into the endzone.Adrian Peterson, you are officially of the hook. The Denver Broncos have separated themselves from their putrid division counter-parts, while the Miami Dolphins gained some ground this past weekend, being the only team in the AFC East to win a game. Granted, it was against the St. Louis Rams, but a win is a win. The Vikings reign supreme in the Norse division, while the Cards are one St Louis loss away from not being taken at all seriously.

All right, time for some picks. Last week, I once again scored 75%, as I got 12 out of 16 correct. The only incorrect winners being Arizona, Green Bay, Buffalo, and the Jets. Yesterday, one of my loyal readers who, quite enjoys my picks, got on me about not writing any articles recently. So Grandma, this one's for you:
Week 13: 12-4 Overall: 49-24-1

OAK:10 SD:31
JAC:14 CHI:24
MIN:28 DET:10
CIN:14 IND:31
PHI:9 NYG:24
CLE:13 TEN:22
ATL:38 NO:31
HOU:20 GB:30
MIA:24 BUF:21
NYJ:24 SF:17
NE:28 SEA:14
KC:27 DEN:21
STL:14 ARI:31
DAL:12 PIT:17
WAS:16 BAL:17
TB:24 CAR:27

My dear readers, and Grandma, this is where I leave you. I am now off to enjoy the remainder of my vacation. Have a happy Sunday.




P.S. It's nice and warm down here. Might I recommend hopping on a plane and flying down for the weekend?

No comments: