Thursday, November 6, 2008

Week 10 Picks

As I promised yesterday, week 10's picks are in. But before I share those with you, I'd like to recap week 9.
Week 9: 9-5; overall: 9-5
Now, last week, a couple of early games hurt me. The Bills lost to the Jets by about the same score I predicted them to win by. The Jags were upset by the Bengals. And the Ravens beat the Browns. A couple of blowout picks that had me on edge were the Bucs, who edged the Chiefs, and the Bears, who almost blew another comeback at the end. Up until Sunday night I was 9-3, and then, the Pats lost. Then, to make matters worse, the Skins were dominated on Monday night, dropping me to 9-5 on the week.(Quite frankly, I don't care whether my picks win or lose. These stories just sound good.) So, after finishing my recap of week 9 two days later than anyone else, it's time to move on to my week 10 picks:

NO:27 ATL:30
TEN:17 CHI:22
JAC:23 DET:28
BAL:27 HOU:28
SEA:10 MIA:24
GB:20 MIN:23
BUF:23 NE:21
STL:17 NYJ:13
CAR:31 OAK:7
IND:24 PIT:28
KC:17 SD:28
NYG:34 PHI:21
SF:13 ARI:31

Yes, a few upsets in there. And, yes, I am predicting that the Rams defense is going to hold the Jets offense to 13 points. I also do not have too many blowout predictions after last week's close calls. We'll see what Sunday brings. Note: The Denver-Cleveland game is currently being played, so no prediction for that game. Sorry for any inconvenience.

No comments: